From work conferences to happy hours to just hanging out and chatting with friends, Zoom and Microsoft Teams have become the go-to platforms for virtually connecting during the pandemic. Since we’ve been staying at home for a few months now, your background – it’s a beach picture you Googled, isn’t it? – might be getting a little old.
Brookfield Residential designs the best places to call home and now, the best places to use for your new backdrop. We proudly design spaces that are airy, spotless, and decorated impeccably. Our model photography captures the energy and essence of our homes making them the ideal background for all your virtual calls.
The virtual background feature allows users to swap out their real-life background with an alternate image of your choosing. If your real-life background isn’t what you want shared with the people you’re connecting with, a Brookfield Residential virtual background is the perfect solution for maintaining some privacy while remaining presentable – and stylish!
1. Download the Zoom Mac or Windows app.
2. Open the application, sign in, click your profile picture, followed by the Settings link in the drop-down menu.
3. Navigate to the Virtual Background tab. If you do not see this tab, log in to the Zoom website, go to Meeting Settings, and make sure the Virtual Background button is toggled on under the Meeting tab.
4. In the Virtual Background tab, users can upload their own photos.
5. If you have a green screen setup, select “I have a green screen” so the software can properly set up your background. If you do not, no worries, Zoom recommends you stream from a location with a solid background color.
1. Zoom recommends using background images with an aspect ratio of 16:9 and a minimum resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
2. Microsoft teams recommends images with a minimum size of 360 x 360 pixels and no larger than 2048 x 2048 pixel and an aspect ratio greater than 4.
Don’t worry – the standards for Brookfield Residential’s model photography meet these guidelines so you’re ready to upload and use once you download our beautiful images.
These selections will let you pretend you’re not only somewhere else, but also somewhere else than the first place you pretended to be. When you’re ready to make your virtual background your reality, connect with our sales teams and let us help you find the best place to call home!