When house hunting, there is a wide-variety of factors to consider – location, your budget, bed and bath count, school ratings, etc. The buying process can be complex and it is important to identify what home makes the most sense for your specific needs. One factor that should not be overlooked is the benefit of buying a newly constructed home versus resale.
Why buy new?
- A New Home with the Newest Features - There are always new innovations available and with Brookfield Residential you’ll stay on top of the changes with the latest styles and features.
- Floor Plan: Home designs have changed over the years. There’s been a shift from compartmentalized rooms to open-concept living. By buying new, you can start off with the floor plan you desire versus losing some of your budget to renovating a dated layout.
- Personalization: When starting from the ground up with your home, you now have the ability to design your home based on your taste versus inheriting home design in a resale home. Nobody knows your wants and needs better than you do and having so much control over the details that make it feel like yours is quite a luxury.
- Technology: Smart home automation allows you to tap into high-tech functionality that wasn’t available in the past. New homes can be built fully connected and filled with smart home accessories for a seamless user experience compared to retrofitting an older home with these tech upgrades. Brookfield Residential’s myCommand smart homes make every day easier and more enjoyable.
- A New Home is a Smart Investment - Life happens and someday you might have to make another move. Luckily, newer homes will be more appealing to prospective buyers.
- Home Efficiency: Your new Brookfield Residential home will be constantly conserving energy and water. It's built with sustainable materials and designed for the highest levels of performance. Brand new appliances and electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems are more energy-efficient compared to older homes and dated systems. It's good for the environment and for your wallet
- Less maintenance cost: With brand new systems in place, the need for immediate repairs is low. Add in the benefit of a new home warranty and your budget can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that if any issues should arise, you’re covered.
- Instant Connections - Moving into a new home community means that you’ll likely have neighbors who are also just settling in, providing a fresh start and new bond for everyone.
- New Community with Top Amenities: When you purchase a new construction house, you often gain brand new amenities like a resort-style pool, clubhouse, or fitness center. Some neighborhoods take this to the next level with a community coordinator who creates a full social calendar and neighborhood events to enjoy.
No matter what stage of life you may be in, a brand new home offers something for everyone. Brookfield Residential makes finding the home you want in the Washington DC Metro area easier than you ever imagined. Together, we'll create a home that is everything you dreamed.